2020年10月13日 星期二

Flutter建置日記2

 對話紀錄

I was also tackling the same issue for an entire day. I searched on StackOverflow, GitHub, Medium and other sites to find the solution to this problem but the thing that worked for me was uninstalling Java JDK version 14 and reinstalling JDK version 8.
I don't want anyone to go through the same issue so I'm posting the detailed solution that worked for me.

When I executed the flutter doctor command in my CMD, the doctor showed me these summaries.


I tried to run flutter doctor --android-licenses and sdkmanager --licenses to accept the license agreement but after executing both threw the same exception.


I also tried to revert back my Java installation but that created a total mess for me.

These are the Android Studio SDKs that I've installed. I've read in many articles and threads that API level 29 Android 10.0 (Q) must be installed so I downloaded it and the physical device I've connected to is running Android 9 (Pie) so I've downloaded that as well.


I've downloaded and installed these SDK tools.


After that, I've uninstalled my Java JDK version 14 installation and installed JDK version 8 and set the JAVA_HOME and PATH environmental variables and restarted my PC.
By doing so the flutter doctor showed these summaries.


After running flutter doctor --android-licenses it showed these summaries.


All these steps worked for me.




Share:

0 意見:

張貼留言